Still Life with Wheelbarrow, Truck and Candelabra

I have no idea what the candelabra was doing there, perched on a half demolished wall in Muntazah, and judging from its very French shrugging posture, it probably didn't know either. Even within the category of 'things you'd miss if you were driving a car', this little tableau was unexpected, to say the least.

If you have lost a candelabra and suspect this might be it, let me know and I'll take the same walk next weekend. If it's still there, I'll retrieve it for you.

Same goes for the wheelbarrow.

Comments

  1. https://plus.google.com/u/0/100146646232137568790/posts/GkuKU4myrPW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rupert - I must find out about this google+ thing. I'm signed up but hardly ever look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to weigh a car using a tape measure and a tyre pressure gauge

The need for pragmatic politics

A Dangerous Species